Bowles Electrostatic Painting has been coming to your local business’ for over 30 years performing their high quality on-site electrostatic painting. Our customer satisfaction and safety rating are among the highest among Louisville painting companies and quality industrial coating and painting are guaranteed.
- Public Safety
- The operation is a consistently moving procedure, along with containment.
- Right of Way Permits will be obtained and temporary sidewalk barriers will be used for City sidewalk closures for safe aerial lift equipment use and to keep public away from ladders.
- No south entrance closures are planned during business hours.
- The north entrance will possibly have temporary closures as needed during morning business hours and public will be directed to the south entrance by barricades, signs, and personnel.
- During times where direct operations could effect the public, an individual will manage each area on the ground until that area is finished and instructing the public on where to access banking operations.
- Method of Operations
- Access to work surfaces will be achieved by powered aerial lift equipment, ladders, and from roof/balcony access. Remove remains of failed paint coating that penetrated into red brick construction.
- A media will be pneumatically propelled from an approved delivery vessel.
- Equipment includes tarps, hoses and aerial lift equipment.
- Daily job set up will begin at approximately 4am with removal processes commencing at first light. Daily operations to end approximately at noon.
At BOWLES Electrostatic Painting our specialty is repainting all kinds of commercial and industrial structures. Dealing with existing surfaces and coatings are a way of life for our estimators and painters. Of course, the ideal approach would be to remove all (not just loose) existing paints to the bare substrate, but price-wise that’s not usually feasible, so our professional expertise has to balance between reasonable prep and a warrantable substrate. For most jobs that balance is simple, but some issues are not obvious and can cause huge failures that will require severe paint removal. This can happen sooner or later, and a professional can advise to this extent, and design the specifications accordingly. Again, all coatings fail, so let’s make it fail so it’s easier for the next paint job, whether you’re the future owner or not.
Complete paint removal is completed by abrasive blasting or chemical paint stripping. Large scale paint removal operations easily quadruple the paint job cost, and many times it’s easier to cover over major substrate issues rather than remove the coatings/weak substrates.
Bowles Painting is proud to be a fully legal company with protections for our clients, the public, and our employees. Trust Bowles Electrostatic Painting for the most professional paint job available on site. Ask us these questions and more before you hire a painting contractor. PAINTING WITH INTEGRITY is our motto for good reason!
- The Most competitive bids and proposals in the Industry.
- Refinishing versus Replacing – it can save you lots of money – in remodeling costs alone.
- Electrostatic painting provides greater transfer efficiency, producing little or no overspray.
- The coating wraps around the material sealing all edges and surfaces from corrosion.
- With Bowles its not just a paint job – it’s a complete coating and finishing system.
- BOWLE’S makes quality control a top priority on each job site.
- Every item is painstakingly prepared to ensure smooth, even results.
- Careful precautions are taken to leave each work site in immaculate condition.
|Owner – David Smith||Phone – (502) 933-2768|
|Fax (502) 933-2718||P.O. Box 9552, Louisville, KY 40209|
Servicing the Southeast United States of America :
Our Experience is at Your Service
ON-SITE PAINTING AND REFINISHING
COMMERCIAL – INDUSTRIAL – WAREHOUSE – FARM – HOME
- Tub, tile, Bathroom refurbishing
- LAB EQUIPMENT – LOCKERS – MACHINERY
- OFFICE FURNITURE
- BATHROOM PARTITIONS – METAL DECKING & BUILDINGS
- ALUMINUM DOOR AND WINDOW FRAMES
- METAL FENCE AND RAILINGS
- ALL METAL FABRICATIONS
- metal walls
- metal ceilings
- baseboard heating panels
- heating ducts
- restroom partitions
- lab furniture
- grocery cases
- window mullions
- walk areas
- production traffic lanes
The electrostatic method is also ideal for refinishing equipment in country clubs, hospitals, banks, health spas, gymnasiums, warehouses, and laboratories.
For a fraction of the cost of new furniture or equipment, Bowles can transform a dreary, dated, uncomfortable office or building into a vibrant new area in which to work. You can choose from over 9,000 colors or have us custom match the color of your choice. We provide free quotations upon request.
Bowles Electrostatic Painting services all of clients in a timely, professional manner. We strive to maintain a 100% customer satisfaction. Each client’s needs will be handled with the utmost of attention and efficiency in order to promote ongoing good will, referrals and repeat business.
At Bowles Electrostatic Painting we believe it is our responsibility to protect the environment for future generations and prepare our business for the next century and beyond. That is why storing, handling and disposing of paint and cleaning materials in an environmentally safe manner has always been part of our standard service.