Bathtub, Sink & Tile Preparation & Maintenance
Question? Have you ordered refinishing services for your bathtub, sink or tile? Then there are some preparations that must be done before our techs come to your property. Here is a list of things that must be done:
• During our appointment with you, it is important that there not be any dust raising work or any form of construction work being performed. So please halt or cancel any such appointments for that day.
• If you have any faucets that are leaking, please have them fixed before we arrive for the appointment.
• Any loose or missing tile that we will be refinishing must be repaired before we come to your property.
• Make sure to remove shower curtains, soap, shampoo and any other loose personal items before your appointment.
• Any fixtures that we are reglazed are required to have plumbing, so that our technicians have access to running water..
• During the refinishing process, our technicians will remove the caulking that is around your bathtub before the process begins. It is important that you have the caulk replaced 48 hours before the refinished surface hardens. You can contact Bowles Electrostatic Painting to get recaulking services (at extra charge),
It usually takes between 2 and 5 hours for our technicians to do complete the reglazing process. If you have any questions about our refinishing process, feel free to call our office. 502-933-2768
After receiving our refinishing services, it is important that you properly maintain your fixtures and furniture for the best outcome. Here are some tips:
• You should not use the surface that has been refinished for 72 hours.
• No rubber mats are to be used in the newly reglazed tub
• Make sure to keep the surfaces clean to keep its shiny and bright look. It will give you more years out of your refinishing service as well. Do not use any abrasive scrubbing pads and cleaning supplies on your refinished tile, sink or bathtub.
• It is important that you not leave soap, shampoo bottles and other items on the surface that has been refinished. The chemicals in some of these products and cause your surface to peel or become discolored.
• To prevent chipping, avoid dropping any heavy or sharp objects onto the refinished surface.
• You should also keep acid bearing substances, like drain openers, perfumes, hair dyes and other cosmetic products, away from your refinished surfaces.
Bowles has specialized in Electrostatic painting for almost 40 years . Electrostatic Painting is a process that employs charged particles to more efficiently paint a work-piece. Paint, in the form of either powdered particles or atomized liquid, is initially projected towards a conductive work-piece using normal spraying methods, and is then accelerated toward the work-piece by a powerful electrostatic charge.
The surface to be refinished is given a negative charge, the coatings or paint are given a positive charge. The coating is pulled to the metal surface by the magnetic field. The coating dries to a factory baked finish as durable as it is beautiful.
Solid adhesion is the key and special surface preparation.
The surface is cleaned and primed to insure perfect adhesion.
Uses a high voltage electrostatic charge which is applied to both the work piece and the sprayer mechanism
• Incredibly efficient, using 95% of all paint sprayed
• Reduced over-spray and better wrap-around
• Using only the best paint materials and coatings
INDUSTRIAL COATINGS, PAINTING AND REFINISHING STARTED AND COMPLETED ONSITE
COMMERCIAL – INDUSTRIAL – WAREHOUSE – FARM – HOME
LAB EQUIPMENT – LOCKERS – MACHINERY
BATHROOM PARTITIONS – METAL DECKING & BUILDINGS
ALUMINUM DOOR AND WINDOW FRAMES
METAL FENCE AND RAILINGS
ALL METAL FABRICATIONS
FREE PHONE ESTIMATES
Almost 40 Years experience – recognized nationally as an expert and authority for Industrial and Commercial Painting AND Coatings of all kinds.
The Most competitive bids and proposals in the Industry.
Refinishing versus Replacing – it can save you lots of money – in remodeling costs alone.
Electrostatic painting provides greater transfer efficiency, producing little or no overspray.
The coating wraps around the material sealing all edges and surfaces from corrosion.
With Bowles its not just a paint job – it’s a complete coating and finishing system.
”Bowles will do it Right”
BOWLE’S makes quality control a top priority on each job site.
Every item is painstakingly prepared to ensure smooth, even results.
Careful precautions are taken to leave each work site in immaculate condition.
Servicing the Southeast United States of America including: ALABAMA, AL, ARKANSAS, AR, FLORIDA, FL, GEORGIA, GA, INDIANA, IN, KENTUCKY, KY, LOUISIANA, LA, MISSISSIPPI, MS, MISSOURI, MI, NORTH CAROLINA, NC, OHIO, OH, PENNSYLVANIA, PA, SOUTH CAROLINA, SC, TENNESSEE, TN, VIRGINIA, VA, WEST VIRGINIA, WV and maybe HAWAII, HI.
You can get in touch with us anytime with your questions by calling 502-933-2768 or emailing us at Bowlespainting1@aol.com