Bowles Painting– When Experience, Safety & Results. . . are most Important.
Bowles Painting is recognized as an authority and expert for its painting and coating capabilities involving almost any commercial or industrial project requiring Industrial Coatings and Electrostatic Painting.
- Buildings – Metal, Brick
- Silos, Water Towers and tall complicated structures.
- Painting – Interior and Exterior
- Striping and special Marking of flooring and interior area
- Fixtures and Equipment Painting
- Filing Cabinets
- Floor Coatings
- Concrete Painting
Bowles has specialized in Electrostatic painting for almost 40 years
Electrostatic Painting is a process that employs charged particles
The surface to be refinished is given a negative charge
The coatings or paint are given a positive charge.
The coating is pulled to the metal surface by the magnetic field.
The coating dries to a factory baked finish as durable as it is beautiful.
Solid adhesion is the key
Special surface preparation.
The surface is cleaned and primed to insure perfect adhesion.
- Uses a high voltage electrostatic charge which is applied to both the work piece and the sprayer mechanism
- Incredibly efficient, using 95% of all paint sprayed
- Reduced over-spray and better wrap-around
- Using only the best paint materials and industrial coatings
All coating, painting and refinishing started and completed onsite:
lab equipment / lockers / machinery / office furniture / bathroom partitions / metal decking and metal buildings / aluminum doors / window frames / metal fence and railings / all metal fabrications
- The Most competitive bids and proposals in the Industry.
- Refinishing versus Replacing – it can save you lots of money – in remodeling costs alone.
- Electrostatic painting provides greater transfer efficiency, producing little or no overspray.
- The coating wraps around the material sealing all edges and surfaces from corrosion.
- With Bowles its not just a paint job – it’s a complete coating and finishing system.
- BOWLE’S makes quality control a top priority on each job site.
- Every item is painstakingly prepared to ensure smooth, even results.
- Careful precautions are taken to leave each work site in immaculate condition.
|Owner – David Smith||Phone – (502) 933-2768|
|Fax (502) 933-2718||P.O. Box 9552, Louisville, KY 40209|
Servicing the Southeast United States of America :
Bowles Painting has covered, (literally), a lot of different objects & materials. Quite possibly, more-so than any other painting company in the Country. Bowles paints everything and anything a Building would have or hold: the outside / exterior, the inside / interior, the painting of the machinery and equipment of all kinds, lockers, flooring and floor coatings, walls, ceilings, striping and marking of flooring and interior areas. Fixtures and Equipment – Stairs, Hand Rails, Lockers, Elevators, Filing Cabinets, Concrete Painting and marking, and the list goes on.
Bowles painting specializes when & where other painting companies would run and hide: – they paint
Silos / Water Towers / Tall complicated structures
Bowles Painting has handled almost every kind of Industrial painting and industrial coating project there is including Stadiums, Bleachers, and Warehouse flooring and striping.
Peruse the list of options available with Bowles Painting:
on-site painting and refinishing | commercial | industrial | warehouse | farm | home | lab equipment | lockers | machinery | office furniture bathroom partitions | metal decking, roofing & metal buildings | warehouses | aluminum door and window frames | metal fence and railings | all metal fabrications including: metal walls | metal ceilings | elevators | restroom partitions | lockers | lab furniture | grocery cases | window mullions | machinery and chain link fencing.
We are Bowles Painting, recognized experts of on-site electrostatic painting, industrial coating applications and refinishing. Bowles Painting, can refinish your entryways, chain or wrought iron fences, staircases or office furniture – anything metal.
Inside or outside, on-site, overnight!
You can rely upon us to get the job done right.
Our Experience is at Your Service
ON-SITE PAINTING AND REFINISHING
COMMERCIAL – INDUSTRIAL – WAREHOUSE – FARM – HOME
- LAB EQUIPMENT – LOCKERS – MACHINERY
- OFFICE FURNITURE
- BATHROOM PARTITIONS – METAL DECKING & BUILDINGS
- ALUMINUM DOOR AND WINDOW FRAMES
- METAL FENCE AND RAILINGS
- ALL METAL FABRICATIONS
- metal walls
- metal ceilings
- restroom partitions
- lab furniture
- grocery cases
- window mullions
- walk areas
- production traffic lanes
The electrostatic method is also ideal for refinishing equipment in country clubs, hospitals, banks, health spas, gymnasiums, warehouses, and laboratories.
For a fraction of the cost of new furniture or equipment, Bowles can transform a dreary, dated, uncomfortable office or building into a vibrant new area in which to work. You can choose from the colors we have or have us custom match the color of your choice. We provide free quotations upon request.
Bowles Painting services all of clients in a timely, professional manner. We strive to maintain a 100% customer satisfaction. Each client’s needs will be handled with the utmost of attention and efficiency in order to promote ongoing good will, referrals and repeat business.
At Bowles Painting we believe it is our responsibility to protect the environment for future generations and prepare our business for the next century and beyond. That is why storing, handling and disposing of paint and cleaning materials in an environmentally safe manner has always been part of our standard service.
Bowles Painting Specializes in the application of:
Industrial Coatings and Paints
Tub Refinishing and Reglazing
Warehouse Floor Striping
Removal of old paint, wax and coatings